Header Photo  
  

 

   
 

Crosbyton Clinic Hospital was established in 1945 as Crosbyton Co-Operative General Hospital.

In 1947 the current name, Crosbyton Clinic Hospital was chosen, establishing CCH as a Tax-Exempt,

not-for-profit organization.

In 1977 a building was built attached to the hospital to house a physician clinic.  In 2003, the clinic was designated as Rural Health Clinic. 

In 2020 the clinic area was leased to Covenant Hospital for a Walk-In Clinic, no appointment needed.

Crosbyton Clinic Hospital is now a Two-Bed Critical Access Hospital.

Crosbyton Clinic Hospital provides a twenty-four hour Emergency room service, mobile MRI, mobile echo-cardiology services, mobile dental services, laboratory, rehabilitation therapy, radiology, swing-bed program and Emergency Medical Services (EMS).

 
About Us
Admissions
Hospital Services
Covenant Walk-In Clinic
EMS Ambulance Service
Contact Us

 

Community Health Needs Assessment

Year 2013. Assessment   Implementation

Year 2016. Assessment   Implementation

Indigent Care Program

Application For Health Care Assistance

Indigent Care Program Instructions (English)

Programa de Atencion de Indigentes

Plain Language Summary of Financial Assistance Policy

Resumen en Lenguaje Sencillo de la Politica de Asistencia Financiera

Charity Care

CCH Charity Care Policy

CCH Politica de Caridad